Skim (short loop) Skim (short loop)

Nice punch. You got a decent feel for dynamics, and that'll go a long way. The back-fill could be brought up a little more to meet with the groove. Other than that, solid vibe. 4/5!

nietzlawe responds:

Thanks very much for the feedback. I might expand the loop at a later time, there are plenty of possibilities for ideas to flesh the beat out into something full.

Contrary (preview) Contrary (preview)

I'm digging the build you got so far. Just a light suggestion to consider is to get those build-up snares in the beginning to have a little more snap to em. Maybe add some light sustain to em and give em 0.5 to 1 db boost either volume or EQ'd and I think that'd really be kicking.

4.5/5 - Really good stuff, some minor adjustments and of course finishing it will surely make this a banging track.

D-Chain responds:

Thanks for the tips sir! i will be sure to add them :)

Haunted Haunted

Very polished track, lots of great use of saw/sub and chip/synths for the main bit. Great ambiance kept in between and an amazing variety of different sounds that keep the track going in a fluid motion. Listening has great output, not too overpowered in volume mix, dynamics favor the punch of the track.

Solid production, and an enjoyable track.

5/5

ShirkMusic responds:

Wow incredible review I must say. Thanks so much for the feedback! :)